Wow, Duncan, I think you just about got one in the hole there on your face. Well, at least it keeps him occupied for a few minutes.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Some Darn Close Misses!
Posted by Holly at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Duncan, I think you just about got one in the hole there on your face. Well, at least it keeps him occupied for a few minutes.
Posted by Holly at 9:55 PM
4 comments:
He was pretty close. Yeah, Utah weather stinks this year. Glad I'm not there!
He was pretty close. Yeah, Utah weather stinks this year. Glad I'm not there!
What is he working on there? It looks like the camera interrupted his focus. I love you Duncan. You are delicious!!
Holly he is getting so big.. The last time I saw him was at the Riley reunion. Crazy.. Our blog is burrup.blogspot.com We need to keep in touch, its not like we live that far away from each other
Post a Comment