Sorry Brother, I know it's not the most flattering but a pregnant lady has got to post a good pic when she finds one.

This is the post game show sponsored by "Horton Hears a Who"

Despite his typical present opening expression, he really was into it

What I love about this picture? I'm wearing a shirt Jimmy used to wear when we first got married. Awww...what marriage and babies do to ya.

All the kiddos and Santa on Christmas Eve

So Christmas was great. We had Christmas morning at our house with Liz and Trevor and Bennett. It was calm and sweet -just how I wanted it for Duncan. He and Bennett enjoyed their presents for a little bit, we took showers and then headed to my brother's to join the rest of the Riley clan for the rest of the day. It wasn't quite as calm at Mike's because of Rock Band, but at least it was entertaining. Duncan and Bennett had some good bonding time. They learned how to wrestle. I almost forgot to mention Jimmy's big debut as you know who.
4 comments:
I love these pics! Just wondering about the gloves-were they a Christmas present? They seem to be the focus of that pictures:)
I mean picture;)
Holly, you are so cute pregnant! You make me so jealous... I hope your pregnancy is going well.
You look so cute pregnant! I'm really bummed that we didn't see you over the holidays. So don't forget. If you EVER want to come down don't hesitate to call (I just hope that this time my parents aren't staying with us). Thanks for calling. It was fun to talk to you!
Post a Comment