the exact words my father-in-law used to describe the 60 something weather outside. If I see another person wearing gloves or a snow hat, I think I might just run them over in my weather beaten, Utah car. We are absolutely loving the sunny California weather. Today, Liz and I walked to the beach and let the boys play for a little bit. Then we walked back to the park across the street from her house and let them play some more (where every kid was in long sleeves,pants, even some with jackets, and don't even get me started on the moms in their Uggs). Anyways, It was exactly what I have been wanting to do since got here. I'll gladly enjoy the chance to NOT wear boots and jackets and gloves anytime!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It IS seriously icy up here-high's of 20 degrees and snowing. I almost biffed it a few times today-so enjoy while you can:)
you're so ornery when you're pregnant... =)
So when will you guys be home?
I left you an award on my blog.
Post a Comment