So, I finally finished the last episode of the last season of Gilmore Girls. I normally fast forward during the little musical intro but since it was the last episode I decided to watch it. I cried. Then, I cried at the end. Then, I watched the special features...all of them. I think it's a good thing this little phase of my life has come to an end.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ow I'm beginning to feel the same way about Lost, but I have a long way to go yet. Season four is SO annoying. Why won't they just give you some answers already?!=)
It's good to have you guys home!
finally... the long winter of gilmore girls is over! =) jk... we missed you guys first thing yesterday... we woke up and thought about how much fun it would be to play with Duncan and Aunt Holly! Hope it was a decent trip and good luck getting back into the swing of things! Love you guys, Liz
Sad. I cried at the end too. And I'm still ambivalent about Rory not ending up with Logan.....
Why do sitcoms torture us so?
I LOVE Gilmore Girls! And I am not ashamed to admit that there was a void when I finished watching the last episode of the final season.
Post a Comment