Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Words of a 2 Year Old

"I'm putting Mommy's boobies on" -said while trying to put my bra on.

"You putting on your Halloween costume?" -asked after I put my big fluffy yellow robe on.


"You a princess?" -second question after I added a lovely pink towel on top of my head to the yellow robe ensemble.


"...and then..and then... and then I was born" -said after he had been talking nonstop for like 10 minutes in the car. I had kind of tuned out until I heard this...What?


"All done now" -said matter-of-factly after the opening prayer in Sacrament Meeting.

I know there are some good ones I'm forgetting...Oh well.

3 comments:

Heather said...

At least your bra doesn't fit over his head. That was a sad day for me...

Danny and Veronica said...

That is so cute...and then Duncan was born! lol;)

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Trevor and I thoroughly enjoyed all of those and the picture is tops!!