Saturday, January 17, 2009

So, Duncan Had a Birthday!

Yes, the little man has been 2 now for a whole week! I've been trying to teach him what to say when someone asks you how old you are, but in doing so I think I've really confused him. Jimmy and I asked each other, "How old are you Holly? How old are you Jimmy". Now, whenever I ask Duncan how old he is he says 28. We got him a 24 piece puzzle and a 48 piece puzzle for his birthday. It didn't take him long to master the 24 piece and with just a little guidance he can do the 48 piece. It's really amazing to watch!! He definitely has a gift for puzzles...whatever that means. Anyway, here are the only pictures taken from the big event, none from the actual day. At the last minute we decided to have a little party while we were at Jimmy's parents. Last minute is an understatement...so I was pretty proud of what I could pull off so quickly.



5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm laughing about him saying he's 28.

Liana said...

Elizabeth thinks every one is 2. I'm 2, Ryan's 2, Benson's 2, it's great.

Lisa Johnson said...

I had NO IDEA that you had a blog! I just saw it on Brenner's! :D YEAH! Now I can keep up w/ what's going on in your life. Duncan is SO CUTE! Can you believe our kids are 2?!?!? Have you been sick w/ this pregnancy at all? Hope everything is going well for you and your cute family!

RADA VAS IMAM!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Duncan! Wish we could have celebrated- maybe we could do a little party for all of the winter babies! (You included Holly)

Mike and Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Duncan!